- The Firm
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Case Studies
- Our View
China Market Research and Business Intelligence
We help organizations understand, anticipate and quantify Chinese markets.
With extensive experience of Market Research, Competitive Intelligence and Strategic Planning, we can help you quickly understand markets, competitors and customers in China.
We work with China-based market intelligence and strategy teams, and companies evaluating the Chinese market for the first time. Our market intelligence services typically include:
- Country analysis (Industrial and economic policy, government investment, growth, macro trends)
- Industry fundamentals (Industry structure, size, growth, supply & demand, profit margins and drivers, R&D and technology evolution)
- Competitive analysis (Chinese and international competitor profiling, market shares, strategic benchmarking, expected developments)
- Customer analysis (Customer segmentation, identification of unmet needs, preferences and behavior, budgets)
- M&A-related market intelligence (M&A trends, research into potential Chinese buyers or acquisition targets, due diligence)
Our China research and analysis help clients answer key strategic questions (Click below for larger graphic with examples):
- We provide fast, reliable and flexible research solutions…
- …delivered by a team of consultants who understand the market intelligence and strategic planning process both from a global and a Chinese perspective
The best way to gather reliable market information in China is to directly engage the people who shape your markets. This is why our research in China relies heavily on fieldwork, including formal and informal discussions with customers, competitors, channel partners, and other industry influencers.
Our interviews are conducted by experienced consultants who can speak as equals to senior executives, approach interviews with the big picture in mind, and illicit key information often inaccessible to less experienced interviewers.
We also conduct secondary research using the internet and subscription-based sources. Since each situation is unique, we work with you at the start of the project to find a solution that meets your needs and budgets.
(Click below for larger graphic about our research methodology):
If you are interested in retaining our our China competitive intelligence services, please email our Managing Director, Per Stenvall (email).