Case Study: Competitive Analysis, Biotech
Our client wanted to understand the long term trends in the Chinese Biotech industry to formulate its partnership strategy.
- Our client was considering different types of partnerships in China.
- To assess the attractiveness of different options they wanted to understand the long-term development trends of the Chinese biotech industry.
- We developed a framework to analyze key developments in five key areas:
- Clinical Regulatory Process
- Access to Public Market
- Industry Concentration
- To understand future trends we had discussions with industry experts all across the value chain of the Chinese biotech industry.
- By combining the development in the different areas we presented our client with likely trends and key developments of the market.
- Based on our assessment they revised their priorities to also consider different types of partnerships.
Our advisory services support clients when selling or buying a business, establishing joint ventures and partnerships, securing financing, valuing a business, or navigating other M&A related issues involving China and Southeast Asia.